Thread: Fiber Counting?
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 09:51 AM   #266
aleka

I haven't posted in awhile...life got in the way, I guess. My MIL was diagnosed with cancer, which has already spread and I'm still trying to wrap my mind around that.

DH & I haven't walked in 2 weeks. My left knee has been bothering me and I've kept off it as much as I can. It does feel better now, so I'm planning on starting back Mon.

Pattience, glad that the cyclone wasn't bad and that your power was out only for a few days. I can imagine how difficult it was to sleep without electricity. We were in the process of buying a house in FL when Hurricane Charlie hit the west coast of FL, but hadn't signed papers yet. Thankfully the house was ok. For days they had no electricity and it was the middle of Aug., which is brutal down there. I don't know how they did it. One of the first things we did when we moved was buy a generator. Luckily we never had to use it. It was one of the first things we packed when we moved back to NH.

Steelslady, congratulations on your weight loss! I'm sorry Paleo didn't work out for you. It does sound like a lot of cooking. Good luck with CAD. It sounds very doable and wish you much success.

That's great you bought a membership to the pool. What is the fee and is it an annual or monthly fee? I hope you don't mind me asking, but I've been looking into the fees for the YMCA and I'd like to see which is cheaper. The reason I asked is, my DH legs bother him when we walk and walking occasionally aggravates my left knee, and I thought swimming might be better for us. Anyway....thanks in advance.

Also, if you don't mind, would you share your recipes for the one minute muffin and the chocolate mug cake? I do make the OMM, but would like different variations. I used to have a recipe for the chocolate mug cake, but it may have gotten lost in the move.

I'm so glad the wind has stopped. That was awful. Hope you didn't lose your power.

Trish..... Hope your eating plan is working for you.

Lilliann....

Hope everyone has a good day.
aleka is offline   Reply With Quote