View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 06:39 PM   #12
lmiller0226

S/C/G: 284.6/278/180

Height: 5'8"

Default Haters bum me out.

MsMatic-

This is my first time posting, I hope writing your username alone will get your attention.

I don't understand why you felt the need to be so condescending. "Woww," "What next lol," "Seriously, it's all junk food lol,"

People are here for support. For me, the reason I choose to, "spend my money on this plan," is because I need the strict guidelines and quick results to keep my motivation. In starting Medifast, I was over 100 lbs from my goal weight. If I had the self-control to simply, "eat right...REAL FOOD," I probably would have never gotten so obese in the first place. I need to lose weight quickly, I need to see and feel results, otherwise, I'll give up and be right back where I started or even worse. Saying, "no offense," doesn't lessen your mightier than thou attitude. I do feel offended for your over simplifying a major problem and essentially talking down to those who don't have it in them right now to do things YOUR way. At the very least, you could have thrown in some encouraging words for those of us trying to lose weight.

To respond to YolandaC- I like Medifast. It's only been 11 days but I'm down 8 pounds and like the foods. Is it expensive? Yes, but for me it is not as expensive as the horrible fast food or dine in eating I was so frequently indulging in. I did a lot of research online about what Medifast products people liked and didn't like and ordered my food based off of that and haven't found anything I don't like. There are also a lot of places online that give you good recipe ideas for the, "Lean and Green," meal you prepare yourself everyday. Finally, there are a lot of places online to receive support from others using the Medifast system that also offer great advice on living life off of Medifast and maintaining your weight.

Good luck with whatever route you take!

Last edited by lmiller0226 : 04-24-2014 at 06:41 PM.
lmiller0226 is offline   Reply With Quote