View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 06:05 PM   #7
evemomma
Evemomma

S/C/G: 170/135.4/135

Height: 5'4"

Wow thanks...didn't realize that I put that second question about my hubby on this thread...ack...it's what being busy + IP is doing to me!

I really appreciate all the advice...I really am very determined to lose right now, so I would like to stay on plan. Probably should've planned the whole thing better, but I haven't been motivated to lose weight/eat healthy for a LONG time - so I was ready to strike while the iron was hot.

I will look into some the alternative IP product threads on here for my hubby (and maybe to help me while traveling). He's always been able to lose weight quite quickly, so I think he will this time as well - especially because we were eating TERRIBLE before starting this.

Hmmm...you are inspiring me to see how I can stick to IP while on this vacay. I do like a challenge, so this may be a great one for me to tackle. As some of you mentioned, the Disney food always leave quite a bit to be desired, so I need to tell myself that I won't be missing anything. My biggest craving is for the Pineapple Dole Whip in Adventureland by the Pirates of the Caribbean....mmmmmmm.
evemomma is offline   Reply With Quote