View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 08:32 AM   #3
JLUS

S/C/G: 217/185/170

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by evemomma View Post
I just started the IP diet at my doctor's office last Wednesday. We cannot afford to have both of us on with two small kids, but my hubby is now really motivated to be eating healthy and losing weight also (he really only needs to lose about 20lbs or less).

He wants to do low carb and has already cut out major offenders: soda, bread, sweets, fruits....but he really needs some realistic guidelines since our IP guidelines are too strict without getting the packets/supplements.

Is there a simple website/approach that we could reference? My coach did give me a hand-out she usually gives for Phase III about carb/protein percentages, but it is really pretty abstract.

Any help would be appreciated...TIA!
Can you afford to have him do the alternative products and follow P1? A box of 7 items runs $13-17 in many places... Plus you vpvan throw in some EAS Carb advantage remade shakes for $5 a four pack. Men lose faster anyway so he probably will lose quickly the more he sticks to P1.

Lots of people stay OP when traveling and the walking will help... And will mean you do need extra protein so maybe go to P2 with full protEin at lunch and dinner. More will,chime I. Here with travel advice... Several have done Disney!

Met Goal Aug 2013
Return P1 July 2014 for 15 lb additional

JLUS is offline   Reply With Quote