View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 12:25 AM   #6
IP43
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

I had a breast reduction done (also very happy with it and my back is 100% happier) but now that I'm losing more weight I'm losing more on top than I want. If you have a lot left to lose, it may be worth leaving a wee bit more to your size than the doc had planned? My friend didn't want to be too small so requested a C cup and I sort of wish I had done that too. Hindsight...

A food issue to consider is supplements. I don't think you're allowed some of the supplements a few days before surgery (maybe due to blood thinning or lack of clotting... not sure...) I did have a friend recommend Arnica to reduce bruising -- there are creams for external and tiny pills for internal. I did stop taking that a few days before my surgery too. If you want to chat or ask any questions, feel free to send me a message. Sometimes it's nice to talk to someone who has been through it.

As with Lisa, down time was very minimal. I took pain meds for the first day, maybe 2, but by day 3 I was very comfortable and not in any pain.