View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 12:12 PM   #164
Riestrella
From Hippo to Hot!

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonameslob View Post
Riestrella I must say, I really like the B&W one!

MrsDeenz You know, I live right near Philly and have never had a REAL Philly chesesteak. It's blasphemy. I'm sure you will get right back to it.

I had a NSV yesterday! I bought a size XL gym shirt on clearance without trying it on almost a year ago, thinking of course I fit XL, but it was way too small (I hate how much sizes vary from brand to brand). Put it on yesterday and it fit great so I wore it to the gym Whoop! Thank goodness, because now I'm up to two workout tops. The third one I have is like a tent!
I know...but you know what? I added the top and the briefs to the basket and it totaled to 70/$120!! I hate having big boobs!
Awesome on the NSV, that's epic. I still have a dress in a closet at home that's a size 10 if I remember correctly (US 6 I think?). I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to fit into it, especially with my generously sized chest, but I absolutely fell in love with it and had to buy it in the only size available. I've never felt such a pull to a dress before, I even went away thinking "it doesn't fit", slept on it, then went back the next day to buy it. Wow, sorry, went off on a tangent there!!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote