View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 12:21 PM   #161
Riestrella
From Hippo to Hot!

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Been looking into some bikinis for summer, man I hate how expensive they are! I've been eyeballing this one:

I already have a red one but it's a bit brighter than this, I quite like the deep red colour.

I also like this one (wouldn't let me link the pic), which is a bit different from the usual red/black I always buy. Decisions decisions! Which one do you prefer?

Still getting a bit antsy about how much I weigh!! But will have to wait a long time yet. I figured though I should have lost at least a few pounds, since when I weighed last I was coming out of a time where I was not exercising and eating really poorly.

Marnia - Huge congrats on staying number 1! *hug* It's always tough to be faced with a huge reminder that our loved ones are no longer with us. You enjoy that burger and fries and laugh your arse off to Bridesmaids! Do what you need to do to process your grief and then get back on track when you're ready. I recently lost a friend so I like to think that I'm losing weight and getting healthy in honour of him, since he passed away due to his weight. So it's always good to grieve but it's also important to do something positive too.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote