View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 09:33 AM   #312
themilesawaygirl

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4

Hoopty I think we are very similar people. I totally feel you with the frustration and self-blame, feels like you're going round in circles right!? Good on you for focusing on getting back on track though, it's often that decision that's the hardest one to make, so you know you're pointing in the right direction, it's just a case of getting back on the wagon to take you there! I hope all goes well with your teeth and they actually get done this time! Maybe use that time to make your plan properly, so when you're all healed up you know what to do and you can start doing it. WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Dott Your time with your bf sounds great! It's so nice to have proper 'date time', especially when you've been together for a while As for the hunger thing - I'm with Hoopty - if drinking more water / green tea etc doesn't work, I'll go to what I call my 'free foods'. Basically vegetables with very few calories - cucumber, celery, lettuce, spinach, cabbage, mushrooms etc. They're mostly water but should fill you up.

Atarimae Hope you're feeling better? Glad the date went well though, he sounds like a keeper

As for me, I had a fantastic time over Easter. I visited my best friend whom I've not seen for about 6 months and spent some time with her family and friends. It was so much fun! But after last week's terrible eating, I didn't improve any over the long weekend and I'm firmly back at 141ish, so need to crack down again and stop eating all the chocolate! I'm going to give myself a night off tonight and get back on it tomorrow, making sure I've picked up healthy food for lunches and planning my dinners. I'm out on Thursday and Friday this week so I'll have to work around that, but I'm sure I'll manage somehow! I need to get out of the habit of making excuses, and into the habit of working healthy choices into my lifestyle.