View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 08:59 PM   #16
soon2beskinnyCarma

S/C/G: 253.2/226.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Okay quick update on me. I went off the wagon at PMS time. Finally lost all the weight back just in time to go off the wagon for Easter. My trainers were disappointed. I had some family stressors too but ultimately I know that the root of the problem is sabotage fat Carma. Every time I get close to 200 I find a way to mess it up. So frustrating.

Family stressors: sister has 75% chance of kidney cancer the biopsy is supposed to happen this week. My brother had a heart scare. My fit brother who does bike races and runs. Children are at each other's throats and my daughter has decided to start growling at my husband which is going over like a fart in church. Ugh.

Training. I am on week 11 day 1 of 10 k training. I need to find a race to do to not lose steam. Still uber slow. I lost an inch in the thigh. Somehow gained 1.5 inches in my hips. Since my pants are looser I think that was a measurement error. I lost 1/2 inch in the waist and upper arm. Gained an inch in the bust but that was a different bra on. Gained a 1/4 inch in the neck.

So I went into last week working hard. Blew it on Easter and today diet wise. My goal for this challenge is 195. I was 201.8 this am.

Weed
W:100 oz
E: 60 minutes a day minimum.
E: stick to the plan next 3 weeks.
D: "Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."

~ Carl Bard

That is my mantra the next few weeks. Oh and going to do daily check ins. Hugs to all. Carma
before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
-Marsha Doble
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote