Thread: IP Daily Chat
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 11:53 AM   #25
wildirishrose

S/C/G: 202/161/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kontesanera View Post
I survived countless parties while staying OP since starting this IP journey, but all my carefully crafted plans for Easter were blown out of water. I had no intention of going off plan, but I did. In a big way. I refuse to beat myself for it and today is a new day with a renewed commitment and determination to this program that is working so well for me.

I did learn something that sort of really scared me. Once I gave myself permission to go ahead and have "forbidden" food, I could not stop myself. I kind of overindulged. I realize that I really have to start do to some work on my inner voices, my self control, whatever it is. I am definitely going to go get that book that Lisa quotes in her daily motivation "The Beck diet solution".

Have a great OP day!
I completely understand. I ate 3 pieces of pizza this weekend and I honestly could have ate more! I thought after one I would be so full that I wouldn't want anymore...not so! I also had some frosting from a cake and as soon as I ate it I got SO sick. It was immediately time to GO HOME. Anyone else experience this? On a positive side, I was able to FINALLY go the bathroom. Also positive? I've had NO desire to eat any Easter candy!

~ Holly ~

"My chains are gone, I've been set free. My God my Savior has ransomed me. And like a flood, His mercy reigns. Unending love, Amazing Grace"