View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 10:50 AM   #24
sweetharmony

S/C/G: 204/ticker/ticker

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMom View Post
Well, WI #4: 0 pounds lost.

I am trying not to let the negative thoughts creep in...the naysayer is trying deperately to tell me that this is yet another diet that is just not going to work for me, that I have now exhausted my last hope, that I am destined to be fat forever. That stupid, stupid voice. I am trying hard to remember all the great advice, encouragement, and words of wisdom I have read on here. Trying to remember that even though I have seen plenty of people with losses every week listed underneath their signatures, there must be plenty of people out there just like me. Trying to remember that just because I didn't lose anything this week doesn't mean that I am doing anything "wrong." I have been 100% OP (with alternatives) since Day 1. Trying to tell myself not to cut out the restricted item I've been having every day just because of 1 week with no loss.

The rational side of this diet is easy: follow the plan as written and it will work...the mental and emotional part is so tough when the loss doesn't always occur like we'd like it to! Sticking with it through the ups and downs is so hard for me, and something I am working to improve. Coming here and seeing how all of you are not just following the plan but living the plan is inspiring.

WHO'S WITH ME?? ANYONE WANT TO HELP ME BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THE NAYSAYER IN MY HEAD TODAY?? LOL
On my third week I was actually up .5lb and I was like you feeling very disappointed and discouraged but I didn't give up. I also noticed many people on here did have a week where they didn't lose any weight as well. They next week I weighed in and had lost another 4.5. Today would've been my normal weigh in day but the clinic is closed so I have to wait until thursday but I am feeling optimistic.
So hang in there, keep good thoughts and look forward to the next week where you should have some loss to show for all of your hard work!! You are doing great!! Stay positive!!!

NEW GOAL