Thread: IP Daily Chat
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 10:36 AM   #20
Hiker88

Height: 5 '6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kontesanera View Post
I survived countless parties while staying OP since starting this IP journey, but all my carefully crafted plans for Easter were blown out of water. I had no intention of going off plan, but I did. In a big way. I refuse to beat myself for it and today is a new day with a renewed commitment and determination to this program that is working so well for me.

I did learn something that sort of really scared me. Once I gave myself permission to go ahead and have "forbidden" food, I could not stop myself. I kind of overindulged. I realize that I really have to start do to some work on my inner voices, my self control, whatever it is. I am definitely going to go get that book that Lisa quotes in her daily motivation "The Beck diet solution".

Have a great OP day!
kontesanera Thanks for your confession and showing us the "real" side of struggling to lose this weight... it sounds like you have a good mental attitude about it and you have learned from the experience... I indulged while on vacation and it resulted in me struggling for awhile to get back on track... prepare yourself!! I too should go get that book, Lisa has peaked my interest!