View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 12:09 PM   #8
Nixmom
Reinvent Yourself!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Morning Weedies.

Kris here. 42. Overweight. Overworked. Overwhelmed. Wife. Mom/Stepmom to 4 (24,14,12,9). Love these girls on this thread. Need to love myself enough to get AND STAY focused on my health.

Current Weight: 227.4
Goal 6/21/14: 207.4
That's 9 Weeks for 20 lbs. With even a pinch of focus, I can pull it off. I have been incredibly lazy, and quick to justify why I can "start tomorrow". I'm done kidding myself.

Thank you, ladies, for continuing to be here, and not fade like threads have over the years. You truly are a safe place to land.

So, I having a "can't every one in my house just play the silent game today" moment. I am overjoyed that we are celebrating the "rolling away of the stone" but must it sound like a demolition derby all the time? Must the kids voices be twice the required volume ALL THE DANG TIME? I am sucking the fun right out of Easter today.

I digress... So I am going to hit the store this evening and get my fridge restocked with healthy stuff and prep for the week ahead. I am thinking this will help with my energy level as well. Looking forward to a successful move toward my Summer Body!

Weed for this challenge:
Water: 64 oz a day moving to 110
E: Dogs 3 X a week for 30. Yoga 2xawk in AM
E: WW Tracking, Bed at 9pm, No starchy stuff after 2:30 PM
D: Believe in yourself.

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter. I'll be here. Checking in just bought a spot back on my priority list. Here's to summer. Bring it!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote