View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 11:55 AM   #200
katerina11

S/C/G: 302/217/181

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2b150 View Post
Easily Amused I just downloaded Map My Walk, I'll check it out. Thanks I'm dropping water that I gained on my 5 day birthday carb celebration. I really hope to get this water weight off for good.

I was doing really well today and then my son made biscuits. I was only gonna eat the top off one biscuit (which I did cut the thin layer off) because I like the hard tops. Then my other son dropped the top to his biscuit in a pot of baked beans and he doesn't eat beans so I ate it. No I didn't have to but too late I did so now I have to add that to my calorie/carb count
i do stuff like that all the time. you have probably already learned this yourself, but i thought i'd share.

i have learned that the only way i can stay sane is to accept that i'm going to do these things and count it up and move on. no shame allowed. i am terribly rebellious and will buck up against anything that restricts me too much. i love and enjoy food, and have long used it as a source of comfort and as a way to shame myself. i work really hard not to let either part of that comfort/shame cycle start up by just logging and moving on and being proud of a million other things that i did right during the day.

Long Term Plan
302/222/181