View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 10:23 PM   #172
Riestrella
From Hippo to Hot!

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hoopty - I think it's time to stop, take a huge breath, face some hard truths and change your game plan. Sounds like your pre-wisdom teeth surgery binge has leaked into your every day, so it's time to slam on the brakes and get back on track! I know TOM is an awful time because it makes us crave things, but we have to be strong and not succumb to it and blame it on TOM! We've all been there, done that, I do it too.
BUT! At least you fit into your jeans! Use that as a motivator to make them fit nicely instead of snug. There's nothing more conflicting than a pair of jeans, they can either make you feel epic or really fat! I started to pour out of my jeans that I bought over Christmas, major muffin top! So I really want to be able to wear a pair of jeans where there is no muffin top to be seen.
Maybe if you don't already start counting calories? I used to use MyFitnessPal, it's so great for the nutritional value too. So all that cocoa powder will surely add up if you put it into perspective. It's ok to treat yourself, but going crazy in any direction isn't good.

Last edited by Riestrella : 04-18-2014 at 10:24 PM.
Riestrella is online now   Reply With Quote