View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 03:37 PM   #5
eandc2006

Hey all. Been slammed the past week with a variety of things work and home related so I haven't been on much. How is everyone?

I have not tried cauliflower rice but it sounds wonderful. I love roasted cauliflower. One of my favs!

Coming down with a heck of a cold for the second time in a month but it seems this one is worse than the first round. Looks like I may be spending some time in bed tomorrow and when I get off work tonight.

ecdcslim I chew gum occasionally and use Spry which is one of the approved gums in phase 1. Haven't noticed any problems with using. Also, I will have an occasional piece of bubble gum and it hasn't been a problem either but it is rare so I am not sure I have much to offer in terms of advice.

I have never counted calories, etc. in maintenance so I can't comment on that either. I just do phase 3bfasts, and phase 1 lunches and dinners for the most part, with the exception of fun meals here and there.

I will say that everyone seems to find a rhythm after while and what works for some does not work for others. Don't be afraid to try things and experiment.

Hoping you all are well and having a great Monday!