View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 03:58 PM   #308
Dottington

S/C/G: 200/132.2/125

Height: 5'6

Atarimae-Thank you! If you guys are both health conscious that's great! Its been difficult to get my bf to become more interested in health/exercising That's awful! What caused it?? Food poisoning? At least your date went well Exploring a reef at night sounds amazing fun! Hope you're feeling better, get in lots of fluids

So far having a great weekend. Yesterday went thrifting with my bf. I got 3 dresses for $18! And most exciting was the sizes One small, one 4, and one 3. I also got a new/never worn, with tags black wedges for $15. My bf got jeans and 2 shirts. Then we went to the swap meet and I mainly people watched My bf know's how much I love kettle corn though and bought me a small bag of it. I know it was unnecessary, but it was so good!(also I ended up sharing it with my bf). Then we went to a thai market to get supplies for dinner. I made pad see ew and it turned out pretty good. Then I got all fancy bc my bf wanted to take me out for drinks in culver. Weirdly enough, we've never gone out for drinks together! We first went to a speak easy type place that was decorated all victorian. I really loved that place, the music, vibe, drinks-all awesome. Then we went to this club bc my bf wanted to dance, but it sucked and there wasn't actually any place to dance :/ Just a little bar and reserved tables. Was super lame and service was rude so we ended up leaving without ordering anything. Then to the culver hotel bar which reminded me of the haunted mansion and had a silent horror movie being projected on the wall. It was cool, the drink was ok, much fancier atmosphere, but pretty crowded. After I finished my drink we walked around then went home.
So calories were pretty disastrous, but I did walk a ton yesterday. Also didn't get too drunk or hungover. I'm pretty sore actually from all the walking in my new super high wedges! lol
Today planning on going to the beach to walk around, then making dinner, do some homework and bed