Thread: Vitamix
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 12:15 PM   #15
Lexxiss
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/175/179

Height: 5'5"

My health-conscious sister talked me into buying a vita mix more than a few years ago. After juicing for years I was wanting to transition to an every day veggie and fruit-based smoothie which would include all the fiber which my juicer did not.

We don't have an over abundance of money and so my Vitamin express was well thought out. It has absolutely done everything I wanted to and I've used it every single day since I bought it.

We have two homes and for years I hold it back-and-forth and back-and-forth back-and-forth. The first time I forgot it and was going to have to do 10 days without it I decided that it was worthwhile for me to have one for each home so that I didn't have to ever worry about the transportation again.

So now I own two and I'm doubly happy about that. When I have an issue with the older one last year I called the company and all nice woman helped me troubleshoot on the phone. She decided that something had happened to the bearings in the container and informed me that they would send me another one at no cost because one replacement container was included with every warranty. That was sure a nice bonus for me.

I'm certain that my two purchases will last me for many many years. That said when we look into getting our daughter something for Christmas we purchased her a Ninja. Consumer reports had rated it a Best Buy because it was both functional and much lower-priced. Our daughter is very happy with hers and I'm still happy with mine because I tend to be a person who likes to buy a really quality piece of equipment and use it forever.

I am visiting friends in California this week and I brought my vita mix with me. I packet in my carry-on bag . My smoothies are so nutritional and such a big part of my food plan that I'm not willing to go without them for five days at a time.

My last 58 pounds lost on SBD My 2014 Beacher Bio!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote