View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 12:04 PM   #12
straightahead

S/C/G: 210/174.2/TBD

Height: 5'2

Screen Name: Straightahead

Age/Age Range: 33

Family Life: Single

Hobbies and Interests: Reading, yoga, nutrition, television (reality shows and drama)

Favorite Music: Pop, rock

Favorite Color(s): Purple, blue-green

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Yoga, zumba, learning to run. I do work out a lot on machines (ellipical, arc, expresso bike) too

What are your fitness/health goals? Get and stay under the 30 BMI mark and get ride of the extra weight I carry in my waist. Run a 5k comfortably

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Pain and infections that made me worry about getting metabolic syndrome

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Emotional eating

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Portion size, motivation to lift weights, limit sweets

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : No one.... I look better than I did 40 pounds ago, and I know I can look better than I look at my current weight if I was a bit lighter

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Right now I avoid swimming... I want to be able to wear a swimsuit in public.

All-Time High: 226 lbs. Restart: 1/6/13 at 210 lbs
Step #1: 200 (5%); Step #2: 189 (10%); Step #3: 163 ("overweight" BMI); Step #4: Set Healthy Weight Goal
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle

Last edited by straightahead : 04-13-2014 at 12:06 PM.
straightahead is offline   Reply With Quote