Old 04-11-2014, 04:57 PM   #11
Dottington

S/C/G: 200/132.2/125

Height: 5'6

Screen Name: Dottington

Age/Age Range: 26

Family Life: Have a serious boyfriend

Hobbies and Interests: hiking, reading, writing, music, art

Favorite Music: to play:Rachmaninoff, Prokofiev, Schubert, Brahms, Ravel, Beethoven, MacDowell. to listen: classical, indie/pop

Favorite Color(s): Saphire Blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Hiking

What are your fitness/health goals? Increase hiking speed, increase backpacking speed.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Scale reaching 200 and a lot of awful Facebook pictures

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Its been different things as I've lost the weight, currently my last big downfall is very specific intense cravings that when not satisfied lead to binging. Also overeating when I'm nervous/ stressed which always seems to happen right before and after concerts.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Probably lowering my calories more, I've recently had to lower them after a 3 month stall. Aiming for 1400 net now and hoping that will be low enough, otherwise will have to drop furtherů.I love exercise, its just a matter of time bc of my work/school/practice schedule. I want to try and get more in. I really could be better about the weekends.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? My sister. I love her and we actually look fairly alike except she's currently 15-20lbs less then me, an inch taller then me and she's a MODEL. I hate how people compare us and would just like to be the same size as her.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Crop tops all day every day! lol I wear them now occasionally, but always feel a little awkward. Shorts too, I feel like my legs look huge in shorts and really want to feel comfortable in them