View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 03:07 PM   #10
tab23

S/C/G: 274/274/180

Height: 5'6

Screen Name: tab23

Age/Age Range: 48

Family Life: married, two daughters

Hobbies and Interests: reading, hanging out with friends, running around to a million kid events.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: none- that's my problem! I walk on my treadmill or on a walking path near my house, ride a bike on the path sometimes

What are your fitness/health goals? I would LOVE to be able to run a
5K with my daughters!

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? buying clothes with my daughter the other night and realizing I would NEVER be able to by an attractive piece of clothing again if I didn't get off my ***.....seriously.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Obsessive eating, unrealistic expectations

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I NEED TO EXERCISE

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : let me think.....I would like to look better than this real mean mom at my daughter's school!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? My favorite black dress, simple, classic and still looks pristine since I haven't worn it since I was single :-)