View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 12:51 PM   #134
levoguette

S/C/G: 280/see ticker/130

Height: 5'8"

So weighed in and I am at 209.9, am down roughly 4 lbs this week but I can't say I'm jumping for joy over it. I've been so busy I haven't really had time to eat properly. It's not easy being in school either and getting a totally balanced meal. I'm out at school working almost all day so it's hard to plan good snacks to take with me. And I've been so stressed I sometimes haven't had an appetite either. I hate weeks where I lose like this because I know the odds are pretty high of it all coming back when I start eating "normally" again and it's always a bummer to see the scale go up. (Usually results in a 10 lb set back when I go home to visit my parents.) And it's not as rewarding to know that the reason you're losing weight is because of lack of good eating, even though I've also recently gone gluten free and upped my physical activity. I guess we'll see how it goes this coming week. If anyone has any good suggestions on good portable snacks please let me know! Nuts are commonly recommended but I have a huge nut allergy, so that's a no go for me.

Last edited by levoguette : 04-11-2014 at 12:52 PM.
levoguette is offline   Reply With Quote