S/C/G: 129/130.4/115

Screen Name: Munchy
Age/Age Range: 32
Family Life: Life partner, six year old daughter
Hobbies and Interests: Cooking, karaoke, music, reading
Favorite Music: Neosoul and hip hop
Favorite Color(s): Black
Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Weight training
What are your fitness/health goals? Lose ten lbs...it's complete vanity.
What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I get the "trigger" moment every year as it gets warmer. I lost the 10lbs once (10 years ago), kept it off for over a year, then have struggled to lose it ever since.
What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Feeling like I work very hard to get little in return. I've been fighting this battle for over 20 years - will I ever be happy where I am?
What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Forgiving myself if I need a day off at the gym or if I drink a glass of champagne.
(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : I want to look better than I did in college. Fat chance, but I didn't accept myself even as a teeny little thing...maybe this time will be different.
What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Casual summer wear...I don't even know what I like because I spent my entire life wearing long sleeves and pants in the blistering heat!
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote