View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 07:43 AM   #360
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/???/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Hey chicks Tammy I am so sorry to hear of the kidney stone, ugh sounds awful! But WOW on being down 32 pounds!!!

Dawn you have such a nice midriff!

Colleen, I'm glad you can behave during the week, that's something!

Hi to Reda

I am so discouraged, this is early spring when usually I am digging into the weight loss routine, but I have been actually bingeing which is an unusual thing for me, I am blaming it on the Rat ******* boss deal, he never owned responsibility for the issue with teh groping customer, and getting no satisfaction from the Civil Rights Unit. I wrote a succinct resignation letter but did not send it. This job, for the most part, suits my needs for the winter but I do need to step up and actively look for something else.

BUT only 3 more days and then I have almost 3 weeks off then the nice summer job. Got alot of cleaning out projects for that time off. Maybe my mind will be off food then.

We still have thick ice in front of our garage, where the bikes are, and our driveway is a mud pit so we need to be patient for a bit.

I have found that being President of United Motorcyclists of Vermont mostly involved being on top of phone calls and emails, not too bad yet It is so easy to be a follower, takes a little more energy to be a leader, not sure if I like that, LOL.

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote