View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 06:35 AM   #3
Pattience
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

How does citrus burn fat? I've never heard of that.

For breakfast these days one of my favourite things is 1/2 cup of stewed fruit (apple or rhubarb are favourites, though usually rhubarb is too expensive here) and 1/2 cup of yoghurt. Or yoghurt and fresh fruit such as a pear or red apple. Plus 1 tsp of mixed seeds such as sunflower, sesame, linseed and pumpkin. Either or several of these will be fine. They have good value nutrition.

by yoghurt i mean whole milk unsweetened yoghurt. Avoid the sweetened stuff and in my opinion you are better off avoiding the low fat stuff too.

With that lot above, i might also have one fried egg on one wholegrain toast with a little butter and use 1tsp of olive oil to cook the egg in.

Or you can fried or grilled tomatoes on wholegrain toast.

Or cheese and tomato on toast - but use the high protein cheeses like traditional cheddar or parmesan

Or ricotta cheese on toast with some tomato and or cucumber. That's pretty nice actually.

Or i used to have 1/2 cup of rolled oats with 1 cup milk, and 1 chopped apple or pear. with the fruit you can generally avoid the need for sugar.

Those are the sorts of things i mainly eat for breakfast though when i'm feeing lazy at the moment i have 1 cup cornflakes and 1 cup milk with a literal pinch of sugar.

Plus i always have nescafe coffee with milk and no sugar.

Its a good idea to try to include some protein in your breakfast. I don't find it easy but its a good idea.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote