Thread: Fiber Counting?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 03:30 AM   #253
Pattience
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

I don't mind if you don't have time to answer. Don't feel you must. I had to quit one thread because i would have to spend 30 minutes replying to everyone. I felt it was too hard so i told them i had to abandon ship.

I'd rather you stay with us than feel you have to respond to everything we say.

Just keep on reporting your progress or whatever as the needs takes you.

Interesting to read your strategy. I am sure its a good idea to swap and change from time to time. It would help avoid boredom too.

Today i am having a wretched chicken from the supermarket. it is so salty and fatty but still quite yummy for all that. Unfortunately i'm noticing it is not doing the satiety thing as well as i would have expected. I think it could be or musts be because its a poor quality chicken that's been pumped full of water and hormones and other crap things. Poor little chicken. Just the sort of thing i try to avoid because i know its had a shocking life.

Speaking of poultry i had to take one of my ducks to the vets this morning and she is staying there over night. Yesterday a goanna http://museumvictoria.com.au/pages/1...a-specimen.jpg took a big piece out of her thigh. I didn't realise how bad it was until this morning when i saw her limping badly. So i took her to the vet who found there were already maggots in it. So poor luv, she is going to recuperate in stress free comfort and hopefully the 50 50 chance the vet gave her will go in our favour.

So the rain hasn't really started yet. Its due to strike the coast about 10 pm but a couple of hundred kilometres north of us here. Still we expect a lot of rain and a fair bit of wind. But it will be around for a few days. Luckily i do not have to worry about the storm surge where i live.

H ave good evening all. And if you don't here from me for a day or two its only because the power is out.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote