View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 04:07 PM   #7
Candidcamster
Lacto-ovo vegetarian

S/C/G: 315.8/256.4/150

Height: 5'5

Screen Name: CandidCamster

Age/Age Range: 31

Family Life: Don't ask! lol j/k I live w/my mom & younger brother :P, oh and no boyfriend (no problem :P)

Occupation: Very small business/starting community college in the fall/2014

Hobbies and Interests: Words with Friends *hint,hint*, dancing, reading, talking (a lot), shopping, etc.

Favorite Music: Oldies from the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's (rock 'n roll and r&b) I am also mad about Britney Spears & Mariah Carey .

Favorite Color(s): grey, pink, black and white.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Walking & Dancing.

What are your fitness/health goals? To beat diabetes, pcos, reach 150 lbs. (once I get close to goal this may change, but for right now that is my ideal weight)

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? During this cold winter my feet were experiencing some tingling and numbness (a possible sign of diabetes) and something about that shocked me into reality. This terrible condition can strike anyone, but I happen to have a lot of risk factors. So that is the biggest reason behind my change. I have not yet been diagnosed with the condition.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Yo-yoing, I am committed to change, I've lost some weight but as soon as I get close to my initial goal (of weighing 290 lbs.) something throws me off track, either by my actions or those of my body. I am still trying to find the ideal meal plan & fitting time in for exercise.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Variety (I lack this), portion control (I've gotten much better, but I still need help) and exercise (I have only walked a handful of times since I've been on my journey, nearly 2 months)

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Me, now. lol I think I'm an attractive fat chick , but I am sure I will look even better as a small one.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? I love my clothes now (shoutouts to Torrid & Kohl's juniors plus line) but when I see a cute top, skirt, dress or whatever as a plus-size person, I better jump on it because it will probably sell out in my size. However if you're small, these cute clothes are in abundance, and much cheaper. In my wardrobe I have a dress, jumper, jeans and a top that are all too small for me, but may fit in about 50-75 lbs. I look forward to wearing those!

Last edited by Candidcamster : 04-10-2014 at 04:12 PM.
Candidcamster is offline   Reply With Quote