View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 01:50 PM   #56
canadjineh

S/C/G: 163/134/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 50 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemeToo View Post
I guess everybody has left this thread. I'm sorry. Kept looking in but no one but Candice shows up. Sorry to see this happen. You can find me on Face Book if you want to hook up.
Just found this thread, I too have FM diagnosed for 4 years. Hopefully you will be back MemeToo, as you haven't left us your Facebook name...
I don't take pharmaceuticals for my fibro (my choice & my MD's choice too) but I do take supplements that help. I also have gone gluten free (very seriously like a celiac does) and it has totally cleared up my IBS.
I am off to the chiropractor this morning as I find he helps a lot with my pain - I go for a realignment & tune up lol every 6 weeks or so.
I will check back later on this thread to see if anyone else is back on it... I know some days you just don't want to bother with anything, even being on the computer can be too much for your hands and neck.
Hope to connect with other gals soon. You are welcome to read my profile for more info on me & fibro. It's short I promise.

Liana

At goal or below since March 5, 2014
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote