View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 01:56 PM   #192
Busymomx4

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Hey I was thinking of you How are you doing? Did you get married? If so, congratulations, and I want to see some pictures

Juicing is working amazing for me for the moment, once I will drop some significant weight, I would like to come back and maybe do IP again, not sure, all I know is what I already mentioned, even though I am not on IP now, this group is mine and I belong here, after all, I did lose 50 pounds on IP!

I have to undergo an IVF procedure again, this is my second, so prayers are appreciated, please everyone, pray for me for it to be a successful one this time.

The first time I did this procedure, I gained a huge amount of weight, but this time, I will try to be more aware of everything and not gain.
Hey, good luck on the IVF, prayers are sent, keep me posted. No, not married yet, date is july 26. I did get my dress though, send me a message with your email address and i'll send you some pictures. Very simple and casual wedding. At the same time, would like some info on your juicing.

Things are going well for me. Couldn't go below 150 so i stay between 150 and 155 and stopped trying..not like 5lbs will change my life anyways. So i usually follow phase 3-4.

Started IP - August 1, 2011 at 294.6
Hit Goal -June 2, 2012 at 152.4
Started Maintenance - June 30, 2012 at 148.2
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal...nths-goal.html
Busymomx4 is offline   Reply With Quote