Thread: Fiber Counting?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 07:54 AM   #246
aleka

I've been lurking rather than posting.....I just haven't had anything to say, plus there have been things going on in DH's family.

I've been eating a lot of bread lately, and have decided to cut way back. I don't want to give it up completely. I'm not losing any weight and if this doesn't work, I don't know what else to do.

Pattience, I have heard that Good Calories Bad Calories has a lot of technical terms in it, and wasn't really meant for mainstream reading. I tried reading it, but gave up. He also wrote Why We Get Fat, and that is written more for mainstream reading. Good luck with it! Stay safe in the cyclone.

Pattygirl, I have the latest Atkins diet book, New Atkins for a New You and dug it out the other day. It sounds interesting and I was wondering if you'd post a menu. I apologize if you already have and I missed it.

Steelslady, Finally some good weather! I know how hard it must be for your daughter and I understand what she's going through. Sorry you haven't been exercising. Hope you can get out and exercise soon. DH & I are still walking in the mall most days.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Last edited by aleka : 04-10-2014 at 07:56 AM.
aleka is offline   Reply With Quote