View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 07:11 AM   #127
Riestrella
From Hippo to Hot!

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey guys!

This week has been good! I've been on a run and I did a strength workout despite almost quitting. Huzzah for last minute surges of energy to combat laziness! Today I had a treat, went to a chocolate cafe and had a slice of chocolate/marshmallow pizza with a milkshake. It's a famous place so I figured might as well, probably never going to go back!

I spent most of the day walking around the Imperial Palace in Tokyo, it was beautiful. So quiet too, it's so hard to find an empty corner in Tokyo so it was amazing. Was feeling pretty confident in my body today, think it was a combination of being ON IT this week with working out and wearing something I felt comfortable in =).

This weekend is my birthday, so tomorrow I'm going to go on a run before I celebrate in style! I won't worry at all about what I eat, it's ma burfday =D.

----

noname - If you are looking forward to taking a break from the 5:2 method surely that means it's not something you truly want to keep up forever? I'm a very firm believer in eating clean food and plenty of it! But I also believe whatever makes you happy as long as it's not harming yourself is important, so I can support the method if it's something that's not going to drive you crazy!

angelicus - Don't worry about the weight fluctuations, you know what went wrong just get back to normal! As for eating out, I know what you mean...I think it's a crime to go to a restaurant and order a salad!! Maybe that's because I'm very much a vegetable hater. My advice would be 1. enjoy your life and order what you want. 2. Don't feel you have to finish right then and there, you can take leftovers home. 3. Eat slowly, put down your utensils with every single bite. It sounds like a pain but it will really slow you down and you'll be surprised how early on in the meal you'll feel full. 4. Drink water no matter what! If you want a coke or a beer, order it with water. Always stay hydrated! Hope it helps!

skittles - Japan is gorgeous early April, I would highly recommend visiting this time of year. Summer is horrendous, way too humid!

Coffee - Aww, that's so sweet! Don't feel guilty, indulge!! I very much believe in TREAT YO' SELF! Especially if it's a gift =)

MrsD - CONGRATS ON SHRINKING! Epic!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote