View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 11:49 PM   #301
Marniadec
Maria

S/C/G: 253/140/130

Height: 5' 6"

Thanks guys. He was 22 and he died five months ago. I'm still in a deep state of denial and I want to keep it that way. But I also can't not tell everyone...

Dot It sounds like you had fun. Drink a glass of water before and after each glass of wine and you'll never get drunk or experience hangovers. I speak from experience. Also, get some sleep!

themilesawaygirl You should stick around. There's no other place to go to anyway. I think that the thinner you are the harder it is to be determined about losing weight. I remember losing tons of weight and having thin friends who couldn't lose 10 pounds. I didn't understand it at all. But now all the things that used to motivate me are gone. I'm nowhere near as determined as I was. I cheat a lot more easily.

So, my period is late. I'm still PMSing. I'm still 500 calories under maintenance but I'll probably eat more. I just finished eating and I'm already hungry.

The scale said 142.78 today and I got all excited but then it went up to 146.96. Normally the lower number is the right one but I don't think the water will go anywhere soon.

Oh and I just heard my dad tell someone in his sleep that I won't stop dieting because I want to be thin but I already am thin and he doesn't understand me at all.

Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote