View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 09:48 AM   #67
Cajunlady165

S/C/G: 281/229/165

Height: 5'2"

What a wonderful morning. Sun is shining so bright. House is all picked up. 1 load of laundry left. Drum roll!!!!!!! Today is weigh in day! Down another 2 lbs. yay for me. Loving this food plan. Ok enough bragging. Lol.
Last night dh brought home a sack of crawfish to boil. The weather turned nasty on us. We had whipping rain and wind. It turned cold on us. We brought the crawfish into the house to eat it. I had to wipe everything down with mr clean to freshen up. Both our sons and their gf's came to eat with us. We shared a lot of laughs sitting around the dinner table. That youngest son of ours is a clown. He always has stories that will make me giggle.

Mary so far I don't have any trouble with snacking after supper. I guess I'm satisfied so far.

Rosey congrats to your granddaughter. Sounds like you're enjoying your lady cave!!!

Waiting for the exterminator. ( I hate bugs). He sprays every other month. Dh can't understand why I keep paying him to spray. He said I never see any bugs in here. I said that's the point of him spraying. He's here gotta go.
Cajun