View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 09:20 AM   #15
IBelieveInMe2
I can do it!!!

S/C/G: 222/218/145

Height: 5'4"

Smile Welcome!

mb2004: to our group! I am sorry that you had to go through post-partum depression and gaining weight. Great news that you have your health insurance back! Hope you will get your ADHD meds soon and be on your way to the weight loss that you desire! So happy you posted.

Fi: Sounds like you have been a very busy artist!!! Glad you enjoy it so much. Good for you for doing your leg exercises every night. I hope you will allow yourself the time to get outdoors and walk and enjoy all of those beautiful trees and flowers that you mentioned. You will be glad you did!
I am wondering how Holly is doing also. Hope no news is good news!
Did you ever hear back from lilturtle? I didn't. I am worried about her. Haven't heard from her in a month and a half.

I had my appointment with my podiatrist on Monday and he gave me a shot of steroid in my heel for plantar fasciitis. Thursday, I go back to get casted for professional orthotics, which is the "cure." I did the treadmill for 30 minutes last night without much heel pain, so I am excited about that. I like the treadmill much better than the bike. Eating has been pretty good, but there is room for improvement. Exercise has been fairly consistent, but room for improvement there, too. Focusing on progress and not perfection! Hope this post finds everyone feeling renewed and ready to tackle this weight loss thing! Hope to hear from some of the "regulars" soon! Until then, I am sending everyone some and sunshine! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
IBelieveInMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote