View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 08:18 AM   #162
Riestrella
From Hippo to Hot!

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Just wanted to quickly say that I have completed my phase 2 exercise goal! I strength trained once a week for 2 weeks running, huzzah!! I'm so happy. Today I was going to run, but I just couldn't be bothered so I was determined to strength train in its place. But then I got super lazy and had a nap, however when I woke up I thought "NO! YOU HAVE TO DO THIS!" and even though I did it at 7pm I did an intensive strength session. Feeling so proud!

I think part of what motivated me was the fact I'm going to a chocolate cafe tomorrow...haha! It's apparently very famous and there's one that's opened in Tokyo, so my friend and I are going to go. It's called Max Brenner, anyone heard of it? I've already decided I'm going to have 1 slice of chocolate pizza:

And a milkshake...chocolate overload, but it's not the type of place you go to eat healthy! However afterwards we're going to the Imperial Palace in Tokyo to walk around and work off the sugar overload.

Hope you're all having a great week, ladies.

Hoopty - Wow, so much has changed! Like I said in the Bikini challenge thread, good luck with the operation and I hope you get back on track soon.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote