Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-08-2014, 10:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/154.6/130

Height: 5'4"

Talking Signed up in 2009 and never participated much, so here I am :)

Let's see where to begin. I am 29 years old and living in beautiful New Hampshire. I've battled obesity since puberty. I've always lost weight for someone else and not for myself. I had my light bulb moment this year and decided to buckle down, count calories, quit smoking (3 weeks without one!), cut out soda (soda free since January), and make myself move. I did join this site in 2008 made a post or two (actually I made a lot and didnt remember!!) and then forgot about it, but now I am happy to find this website again and look forward to chatting to everyone

Last edited by Sarah Mac; 04-08-2014 at 10:59 PM. Reason: My memory sucks and I joined in 2008 and made lots of posts!
Sarah Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 12:17 AM   #2  

hI! What is New Hampshire like? I am dreaming of moving there! Good luck with your weight loss journey.
carabelle11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:15 AM   #3  
Cat Cuddler

S/C/G: 287/266/150

Height: 5'5"

It sounds like you have already made some amazing progress! You are a real inspiration!
doingmybest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:20 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 260/154.6/130

Height: 5'4"

Carabelle11, I moved here 2 years ago from Louisiana. I miss home, but living here in the mountains is amazing I live on the border with Vermont and Vermont is just as beautiful. I love the farmers markets here and the cheese. So much cheese. There are big drug problems here, but sadly I think every state suffers from that

Thank you doingmybest! You've already lost 23 pounds and that is awesome
Sarah Mac is offline   Reply With Quote