- I want to stop over eating and binging
- I want to be one of those people who occassionally forgets to eat
- I want to not have an eating disorder
- I want to feel confident in how I look
- I want shopping to become a pleasant experience
- I don't want to feel self conscious about my weight
- I want to have more energy
- complete a 5k
- take a dance class without feeling wiped out 10min into the class
- wear high heel stilettos comfortably again
- I don't want to be a diet weirdo, I want to eat all the things I like without having to make strange accommodations for me everywhere I go.
"Binging is a descent into a world where every restriction... is cut loose. At its core is a feeling of deprivation.. a feeling you can never get enough. Binges do not signify a lack of willpower or inability to care for yourself. On the contrary, binges are a urgent attempt to care for yourself when you feel uncared for. They are the voice of survival. Binges are the mark of the self that says, 'I am tired of feeling deprived, of being told I am wrong, that I am bad." - Geneen Roth
Last edited by Wannabeskinny : 04-09-2014 at 06:01 PM.