View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 10:12 PM   #4
AwShucks
I think I'm losing it!

S/C/G: Highest 350 308/220/160

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeskinny View Post
The size 16 you is just as deserving as the size 8 you. ...in this moment of your life when you're going through so much the least you can do is put on something that makes you feel beautiful.

... Keep it interesting with jewelry statement pieces, scarves, shoes, hats, bangles, purses, etc.

Nobody pays attention to clothes, they pay attention to style and style fits any size
Well said, Wannabeskinny! Amen, sister!

And, I totally agree with the accessory advice. Go with solid simple tops and bottoms and mix it up with scarves & inexpensive jewelry. You'll be surprised how much fun you'll have and how many outfits you can make from just a few things. Search online for "travel wardrobe." It's always fun to see all the basic pieces laid out - helps to have a visual. Here's a sample I found quickly through pinterest. She even puts together separate outfits from the original pieces. Take a look.

Losing again since January 2012

"Tomorrow is a new day; You shall begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson
(3.10.14) I resolve to lose the last 60lbs to make it all the way to goal! One blossom = 5lbs

Last edited by AwShucks; 04-08-2014 at 10:13 PM.
AwShucks is offline   Reply With Quote