View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 03:30 PM   #42
JLUS

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2781 View Post
Panic Alert!!!
I had to go to team lunch to a mongolian grill where you pick all the veggies and add spices to it.
So I remember what veggies not to eat in Phase 1 and picked those and somehow thought Tofu can be taken during lunch. I added curry powder,ginger powder,garlic powder, cajun and it turned out to be too salty and I didn't tell the chef not to add any oil but I think he might have added olive oil.

I am feeling very guilty and I have a weigh in this Friday. I am worried if I took too many carbs? Should I cut down my restricted food for today or shall I workout for 20 mins?
Since I took tofu in the afternoon, I will cut down a little bit of protein in my dinner.

I might be over reacting but I am worried not I might have stopped by body from the ketosis mode :-(
Take a deep breath... You are FINE. A bit of oil ISN,t a big problem... Most stays in the pan (wok) anyway.

Can you guesstimate how many oz of tofu you added? Then subtract from dinner. (Maybe select chicken or fish as your meat so it,s a little less fat.) Many people purposely split up their protein between lunch/dinner, so no issue there.

You are FINE and learned a couple more things to help you eat out next time!

Met Goal Aug 2013
Rebooted Summer 2014