View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 11:11 AM   #189
sandralosingweight
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 265/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Hello TwoTots,

Even though I am juicing, I still consider this is my thread, it's like I belong in here and this is where I get my strength to go on from!

I think after I lose a good amount of weight on juicing, I might switch back and forth doing IP, but for now, I am trying to stick to juicing and trying to eat healthily as much as possible.

I created my own blog in order to write about my journey, it is full of ups and downs, but in 25 days, I still lost 9 pounds for now, I know I could've done much better, but at least I lost.

I have a long way to go and I'll allow myself some flexibility like for example I ate normally for two days while on a mini vacation for my wedding anniversary, then I got back to juicing. Sometimes I slip but pick myself up. It is a very long journey and I have to go through it.

Started IP 06-30-11 @250lbs - Started alternatives mid Oct. 2011 - Stopped on Christmas 2011 (biggest mistake of my life) Lost 50lbs by then. Gained back all the weight I lost + 15 more lbs after IVF in 2013.
Many re-starts failed miserably. I stopped IP as I wasn't sticking to the plan but always try to re-start.
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote