View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 09:58 AM   #116
Riestrella
From Hippo to Hot!

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

noname - Well sounds like you'll be buying a nice new bikini for hot tub fun times! You'll have to show us what you buy =) Do you think that the method works? I'm a bit skeptical of those types of methods purely because it's something I couldn't keep up forever!

Hoopty - Oh no!! Well, I certainly don't blame you for cramming in all the good stuff before you resort to baby food >_<. You will most definitely lose some pounds if you're on a liquid diet!

Coffee - Don't be put off! Everyone has to start somewhere, all those super fit people could have had backgrounds of being overweight too. So don't let them put you off, I think you'll find people will be very supportive of you. I ran a small, competitive 10K once. I was seriously the only "fun runner" there just doing it for the pride. I came second to last, but all the fit people who had crossed the finish line 30 minutes ago applauded me and cheered me over the finish line. It was one of the proudest moments of my life and reminded me that people do support one another!

Last edited by Riestrella : 04-08-2014 at 09:58 AM.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote