View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 09:56 PM   #359
2times2much

S/C/G: 310/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

Ugggh, Tammy, kidney stones!? Along with your surgery ordeal...that doesn't sound like a fun time at all! Hope they go away without having to have more surgery. 32 pounds in such a short time...Wow! Just Wow!

Thought I was starving when I got home tonight. I ended up having 3 pieces of fish and green beans. I normally am not a big fish eater, but it wasn't too bad. What I wanted was chicken strips from the deli at the W-Mart. Weekends I still eat whatever DH is having. Lots of times we go for supper/pizza. I am sure I would do better if I behaved on weekends too. I have quit buying bread, but still manage to have rolls (I make them when we have company--and I don't want to throw them away) and my DD made homemade whole grain bread!

We took a spin on the cycles Sunday. DH offered to let me try his '14 Ultra Classic Limited...I chickened out. If I scratched it he would cry! I want to take it for a test drive before vacation though. Soon...only 9 more weeks!

to get back to where I was when I gave up... then it's a new goal... 10 pounds a month.
2times2much is offline   Reply With Quote