View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 01:29 PM   #56
canadjineh

S/C/G: 163/131/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 50 yrs old

Crazy weekend and pretty darn tired this morning... slept til 8 instead of my usual getting up at 6:30 with Randy.
There was a going away party Sat. for a couple we have known for 30 years, they are moving to Dawson Creek (Northern British Columbia, Canada) for work and for their 2 daughters' sake. More friends doing healthier activities mentally, spiritually, and physically there. Sad occasion for me though. I got all teary eyed, even though I feel happy for them. And that's just another excuse for us to head north for a little visit to all our friends who have moved in that direction.
Then yesterday was a major clean-up & yardwork day... I wasn't feeling great and Randy had to help hook me up to my neck traction set-up for 15 minutes so that it would help get rid of the headache (car accident many years ago and c-spine issues continue). I did loads of laundry after, while he vacuumed and then washed the car and swept the gravel away from our driveway and road in front of our place. Everything is starting to look good, but the long grass in the garden in front of the house needs to be pulled... not looking forward to that.
I love gardens, but not gardening lol.
Making my chiropractor tune up appointment to get my spine realigned today... I feel so much better after, I need to remember to make it a monthly priority for my health sake.

Hoping the best for all you gals today... keep on keeping on!
Spring is really gonna get here one day.

Liana

At goal or below since March 5, 2014