View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 11:40 AM   #8
traveling michele

S/C/G: 178/127/120

Height: 5'5"

Megan-- that sounds intriguing. I have amazon prime but have never looked at their workouts. Is there much available?

Good luck Bill on all your gardening! We have sometimes done a garden but with dh gone so much and my lack of a green thumb, we planted flowers this year. However, a yoga friend gave me spaghetti squash seeds on Saturday as we were all talking about trying and cooking spaghetti squash. One of my yoga friends suggested putting the seeds in an egg carton with dirt to see if they grow so that is my grand experiment. I also made spaghetti squash for the first time last night. I enjoyed it and have leftovers for tonight's dinner.

I went to "coffee" after yoga with my friend that I was nervous about inviting. It was great. We both enjoyed getting to know each other better. I was guessing she is around my age and I was right. She's a year younger than me.

I also found out she has a side pet sitting business which is great! I'm currently having a mini nervous breakdown about my pet sitter. She usually sends an invoice awhile before a trip. I haven't gotten one for the upcoming cruise. I sent her a text on Saturday and didn't hear back. I sent another text yesterday and still nothing. I sent an email last night and I will call her after school to confirm. I set it up so long ago that I'm just paranoid she somehow doesn't have it on her books. Or she's flaked and moved or something weird. Since it's Spring Break here, I would have zero chance of finding openings at kennels or pet sitters at this point. My friend will be out of town or she would be a great back up. Hopefully I'm just being paranoid but I have no idea what I'd do if she fell through.

Five more days until my Spring Break. Starting off this morning with a fire drill... hopefully we all make it!

2017 workout goals:

150 Bikram yoga classes

400 workouts minimum

So far:

132 bikram yoga classes
420 workouts total
traveling michele is offline   Reply With Quote