View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 06:57 PM   #4
levoguette

S/C/G: 280/see ticker/130

Height: 5'8"

I am the same way. I've been using the same facebook profile picture for 5 years because I think I look half-way decent in it and I avoid cameras like the plague. Whenever i feel obligated to take a picture, I end up looking even worse in them because Im not genuinely smiling and I'm dreading the fact that my picture is being taken and it shows.

I always feel disappointed when I take "progress photos" and despite having lost weight, I feel like I look proportionately the same as I did when I first started, just smaller if that makes sense. I still have a big stomach in relation to my butt and boobs which just makes me still look fat in photos.
I still have fat arms and thighs in relation to everything else. The only difference is that I appear taller, but I still look fat versus before I looked fat and shorter than I really was in pictures.

The only other thing that has changed for me is that I no longer look like I have severely chubby cheeks and a double chin, so I am able to take face photos and be okay with them, but God forbid that I actually smile in them, that makes my cheeks look just as puffy as they did when I was fatter!

levoguette is offline   Reply With Quote