Thread: Fiber Counting?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 05:36 PM   #228
pattygirl63

S/C/G: 238/221/135

Height: 5'2'

Pattience Thanks for the recipe for lentils. Good to see you here. I know we all get busy. I imagine Steelslady is busy with her DD up coming graduation. I'll check back from time to time as well. Meeting y'all on this thread has totally changed my life. My fasting blood sugar is normal. It was 97 this morning and I checked it a few minutes before my yogurt snack and it was 91. So I just had to share that with y'all.

Last night I wanted something to eat and I whipped a couple of eggs and put them on to cook. I got busy and they turned out like an omelet that looked like a pancake so I put a touch of mozzarella cheese on it and folded it over and topped it with blueberry Plolaner preserves and it was really good. The Polaner is so easy to get a quick 3 g fiber in my diet.

I also got the Greek yogurt yesterday. I never liked it, but I am enjoying it with the Polaner as well. Topped it with .4 oz of walnuts today.

Now that my tummy is better, I am enjoying this way of eating as well as controlled blood sugar.

Trish

If you eat when you are not hungry, you just overate!!!

pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote