View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 04:45 PM   #42
Cajunlady165

S/C/G: 281/232/165

Height: 5'2"

Hello golden girls. My house is clean from top to bottom. All carpets are shampooed. My body feels it too. Dh did a wonderful job helping me. We cleaned the windows but it doesn't look like it. I'm thinking we'll tackle the outside next weekend. Cleaning windows and pressure washing the house and patio. I was informed that I had to help do the outside too. Which I usually do anyway.
Youngest ds went to Texas on a paid hog hunt and just got back with 2 wild hogs. Those hogs sure wouldn't win a beauty contest. But the pork meat is very good and lean.
Yesterday I had to stop cleaning and go to a great nephews baby shower. Upon signing in there was a baby bottle fill with runts and we had to guess the amount. I put my goal weight and won!!! Lol hopefully I can reach that goal weight one day.
I want this diet to work so bad because it's very easy to do and I'm very satisfied.

Mary the wedding sounded wonderful. We have a wedding to attend next weekend. I'm sure it will be a traditional wedding though. Congrats on your weight loss. A loss is a loss. I'm hoping to do good this week. My weigh in day is Wednesday.

Rosey did you get to play in your lady cave yet?

Gayle I'm finished with the cleaning and it feels so good!!! Yes we usually have a very nice time for Easter. We have about 10 little kids and love watching them hunt for Easter eggs.

It's time to cook supper or maybe sweet talk dh into cooking. He usually cooks on the weekends anyway.

Be back tomorrow.

Hugs
Cajun