View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 01:01 PM   #131
moonkissed
Love Thyself

S/C/G: 231/207.6/165

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeskinny View Post
That's very true. I've found that thinking this way has helped me curb eye cravings - like you know when you suddenly get faced with a yummy food? For example someone just brought in a box of muffins to work and suddenly there's a tempting blueberry mountain right in front of you. What do you do? I've developed a habit that when I'm tempted with something immediate I think long and hard about "what would taste better than this blueberry muffin?" and if I can think of something that usually takes the tempetation away. Or I think "gee I make awesome blueberry muffins myself!" and then by promising myself that I'm going to make some when I get home that too gets rid of the immediate trigger to eat the muffin.
That is a great way to think about it. I will keep that in mind! Also most foods have so much added crap in them if I can make it myself it will be way healthier and probably taste better for a ton of things. And I do think you are right the thought of having it later may curb the trigger to stuff it all in my face right now lol!

"A year from now you'll be glad you started today."
My Food TrackerMy New Diet Journal

1= for every 10lbs lost

moonkissed is offline   Reply With Quote