View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 01:15 PM   #35
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 0"

Good afternoon GG's,

It is a beautiful sunny day here today. Hot inside while working around in the house ~ a fan helps when you are just sitting, but while working around, hot, sticky, sweaty. Makes me want to turn on the AC. Today though, it is only 64 outside, so I opened up the windows ~ more comfortable now to keep working around. Kitty loves it too ~ she gets up in the windows and her little nose is working overtime ~ smelling all those “wonderful outside smells” LOL

Washed the bathroom rugs and hung them out in the sun and fresh air to dry.

On a roll ~ getting stuff done. That good old sun makes me feel good and wanting to do stuff.

Karen MO ~ it is hard to even know what to say. Sorry the news was not as we had all prayed for it to be. Not giving up ~ prayers continue. Sending many {{{{hugs}}}}.

Liana ~ glad your cramps are gone. So glad to be done with all that myself.

Bobbi ~ your little fur baby is so cute ~ remind me of his name ~ I can't recall it right now. The snow is pretty, but I don't blame you for wanting to get on with spring. This seems (in some parts of the country) like “the year of the never ending winter”.

Lucinda ~ the menu for your dinner sounds delicious.

Donna ~ Hola to you too. How are Grannymom and Samson doing? How is your hip feeling?

Rosey ~ your woman cave is beautiful. I love how it has windows to let in the sun while you work on your creations.

Carol Sue ~ you're not alone with the evening snacking troubles.

Lizzy ~ hope April is the beginning of “better” for you.

Mary ~ yes, I am keeping busy. There is plenty to do here. Catching up on all the stuff that I wasn't able to get around to while working and didn't have time to deal with it. We are doing ok even though the income is less. DH is a good planner with the finances. We live very frugally, but we had been practicing living that way for a while before I retired, so it hasn't been too painful.

Hi Tam Tam ~ hope you get a chance to relax a little somewhere along the line.

K3 ~ how are your knees doing?

Cajun ~ your Easter gathering sounds fun.

Ok, back to work now.

Hope you all are having a nice day.

Nobody can force you to have a certain attitude. But life will go so much better if you will simply choose to be positive. When you wake up, choose to be happy. Choose to be grateful for the day. (Joel Osteen)

Last edited by glynne : 04-04-2014 at 03:04 PM.