View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 12:31 PM   #6
nonameslob
5:2, The Fast Diet

S/C/G: 232.6/184.8/150

Height: 5'5"

I guess this is the newbie thread, then! Very exciting! It sounds like all of you ladies are really focusing on working out - what are you doing as part of your workout routines?

Constellation, what activities are you wanting to do once you feel you're ready to move on from the video? That sounds like it must be fun to have company for those videos and for your journey!

skittles - oh boy, pasta is seriously my weakness!!!! Will there be veggies or any other side dishes you can load up on instead of eating lots of pasta? *drools thinking about mom's meatballs and gravy with pasta, yum*

I'm going to visit some family this weekend, which will probably be good in that I won't be drinking nearly as much as I would if I were home. Bf and I have gotten in a bad habit of partying on the weekends. I cut out alcohol Mon-Thurs (except I did sneak one glass of wine after a bad day at work this week). It's already made a big difference.

Started Jan. 2013 | Mini Goal 1: Onederland - Reached 5/20/14| Mini Goal 2: 179 (no longer obese)
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote